Saturday, November 25, 2006

What I've Done All Week

Wednesday, our first day here, was really boring, and I was really tired. All I did that day was sitting around reading magazines and listenning to my ipod.
Thursday, Thanksgiving day, I got up and ran a 3 mile race in 30 degree weather, then later of course I ate Thanksgiving dinner.
Friday, several members of my extended family went to a friend's farm, not the kind with tons of smelly animals, but the kind with lots of really cool land which would have been awesome for manhunt or capture the flag. Meanwhile, Alex watched James Bond all day.
Saturday (Today), just my family went back to the farm to take some family pictures. Then we ate lunch at this pizza place in downtown Brattleboro, and I got stuffed. So that brings me to right now. Tonight at midnight we're leaving for home, which should take between 7 and 8 hrs., and, if all goes right, I should be at church tomorrow morning.

6 comments:

Beccah said...

Eating, running, how is that not fun for you? Alex watches James Bond? Oo I'm gonna tease him.

Julia said...

did you milk any cows?

SmallFri said...

wow sounds like sooo much fun....
I'm glad your back!!!

Hugs!!!

Joey said...

I'm glad too

Cows, umm... no, lol

Julia said...

but you said you went on a farm. lol

Joey said...

I said "not the kind with tons of smelly animals"