Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm In Heaven!

I found two amazing concerts, one which is definitely coming to the 9:30 club in D.C. and the other that is not certain yet, but the tour is going to 40 cities and one of those is bound to be either Baltimore or D.C.

The definite one is Jack's Mannequin (Dark Blue) with Head Automatica and The Audition
Jack's Mannequin has a lot of amazing songs and their CD is probably the best CD I own. Head Automatica sounds a lot like Jack's Mannequin with a little more of a pop edge and over all a lot of fun. The Audition Has some really good stuff too, fitting the mold of the other two bands without being unoriginal. Check them out they're all really good. It would be really cool if i got a bunch of people to go to this. It sounds like a really fun concert.

The other one is the Take Action Tour, which has The Red Jumpsuit Apparattus (Face Down) as the main act along with Emery, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, A Static Lullubye, and Kaddisfly. This concert will have a much harder sound, which also would be a lot of fun, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparattus is totally amazing. I'll keep my eyes out for news on this one.

6 comments:

SmallFri said...

Sweet are you going to go?!?!?
Sounds like fun!!

We're all porcelain said...

yeah both concerts seem nice, there is prolly gonna be a lot of pain during emery's tour

Julia said...

You love concerts now don't you?

Joey said...

I definitely wanna go. Everyone Ive talked to is really excited too.

The RJA, SCSC, Emery, ASL, Kaddisfly concert, I say BRING IT ON! And it's acctually The Red Jumpsuit Apparattus's tour (they're the main act)

Julia, I've Loved concerts ever since I saw Switchfoot this spring, Then I got into a bunch of indie bands, and I'm a HUGE Jack's Mannequin fan.

matanda said...

dude. lets go.

bex said...

OMGOSH! did you know that The Hush Sound was in Baltimore on November 30th???? Man that whomps. that would be flippen awesome to go to their concert. To bad its over. . .