Sunday, November 05, 2006

Double Dipping

For those who don’t know, that’s probably everyone, starting last Sunday, my family is not only attending GBEPC in the morning, but also a new church plant in the afternoon called Westminster Presbyterian Church, but as far as I know, we are not planning on leaving GBEPC, mostly because of me. Yeah, that just about fills my entire Sunday, but I’d much rather that than to have to leave Glen Burnie EP (if we did, that would be our 3rd church swap in three years).

7 comments:

matanda said...

oh joey, id die if u left gbepc. bc then id have no one to entertain me during sermons and no one to tell me how bad i am at singing and no one to drop it like its hot with. there are moments..moments that in a split second your life changes forever, and i have had one of those moments. it happened when i met you! [♥]

Julia said...

why would you leave us?!?!?!

Joey said...

yeah, imagine what I looked like in the second sermon. lol

Joey said...

maybe i'll write a post about this extremely confusing stuff, but not right now

Beccah said...

Okay, how about know? I love really confusing stuff. All the complecations are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

wow amanda, u r poetic to the max...
and i dont wana pay a tax...

yea

Joey said...

stick to wrestling dj