Saturday, November 18, 2006

The concert last night was amazing!!! I can't wait to see the pics. My neck is so stiff and my ears are still ringing and it's been almost 12 hrs. since the concert, but surprisingly, I didn't lose my voice. Yeah everyone was laghing at me going crazy last night, esp. Julia (both of them, lol). Sitting out on the streets of Baltimore at midnight was a fairly new experience, but even that was fun. Then we played "Never Have I Ever" on the lightrail on the way home and we found out who had tried shaving thier legs (lol). If anyone knows about any good concerts coming up, let me know, cause that was awesome.

6 comments:

bex said...

yeah it was sweet! you were hilarious during that concert. everyones gonna be laughing at you for a while you know that right?

Joey said...

Everyone's always been laughing at me bekah. lol

Julia said...

Yeah last night was SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!! We laugh at you cause you look funny. lol just kidding!

Joey said...

: )

Anonymous said...

Joey, the only reason you were not laughing was because you could not see your own face when you attempted haed banging with no hair. If you had, you woudl have not stopped laughing the entire time.

juliA

Joey said...

I need to see those pics!!!
And my neck still hurts from all that