Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Frustrated Empty And Confused

Those three words describe exactly how I feel right now, and I don't even know why. There are a lot of things prominent in my life right now that could explain, but none of them are severely bothering me now. I think it's my lack of progress. I've been sitting here on the computer for a couple hours, and I would gladly do something worth while, but nothing comes to mind. I'm missing something that is full of meaning, and I can't figure out what the heck it is. I need something more in my life, but there are always insurmountable barriers in the way of my efforts.

Prayer would be nice

I want to say something on a lighter note, but humor escapes me at the moment.

Oh Yeah! Jonathan turned 3 today!

6 comments:

matanda said...

joey i love you no matter how masculine, or unmasculine (i guess that would be feminine) you are! lol.

Nono said...

Awe, sure I'll pray for you.

Joenthan and my cousin Ella are born on the Sameday!! She turned 3 yesterday as well!

Julia said...

you sound emo. just kidding i'll pray for ya.

SmallFri said...

Awwwww Joey...I know how you feel!!! Tel Jonathan I said happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

haha, I liked the first comment the best. Just think of Caroline and Ghandi:p The combination of those two is sure to cheer you up :)

juliA

Joey said...

ok, yeah, i did get a chuckle out of that. lol