Thursday, December 14, 2006

It Is Good

Today was pretty good (Other than getting really mad at two people for two completely seperate reasons). My class placed 2nd out of 9 classes in the christmas decorating contest just behind the sophmores, with the juniors in 3rd (Alex's class). Our theme was a White Christmas premiere; we had a red carpet a real tree and I spent like 2 hrs stringing cranberries last night. It looked really cool. AND...

Drumroll Please...










I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!!!!
But now I have to wear this stupid retainder, and it makes me lisp. lol

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehehe . . . now your an evangalisp.

Nono

ps
Blogger is being a pain

matanda said...

omgosh thats so funny (noelles joke)

but i cant wait to see u smile.

♥Mandy said...

Oh yay! now you can eat anything thing you want!!! like u didn't before...

Joey said...

lol, yeah, I never followed the eating rules

Julia said...

yyyaaaaay!!!!!!! don't your teeth feel slimy at first? you should have got a clear retainer though.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I long for the day when I get my braces off.

Nono said...

yea me too. I think he said some time before june. I hope I get them off in time for Annalee's wedding. :)

Anonymous said...

woohoo, go joey! why didn't you tell anyone at school? (or did you and I just don't remember?)

juliA

Joey said...

the latter