Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Goodbye Sanity

There is so much going on, I think I'm gonna explode. I can't even take it day by day, it's so complex. Right now school is having a room decorating contest (if we win they'll pay for lunch for our class's Christmas party on Friday) and the judging is on Thursday. I have two consecutive concerts on Thursday, our school's christmas concert, and on Friday, the pageant of peace on the elipse in D.C.. Christmas is almost here, and I haven't bought a single gift. Besides the scedule, there's other things occupying my mind. There are some jerks at school who are total idiots. For example, I wore a scarf the other day (Apparrently I'm one of the only ones who's secure enough to try new stuff) and this completely annoying kid is like "ewww joey's wearing a man scarf! That's so gay" of course I could swear he's gay, but I'm not going there. Just about all the girls though, and the few cool guys were fine. Rockbridge life is kinda strange, people get P.O.ed over the most immature things.

3 comments:

matanda said...

why cant guys wear scarves?

w/e joey they r just mad that u r so much hotter than they r.

Julia said...

that really sucks. I still think it's so cool that your gonna sing infront of the White House!

Joey said...

Scarves rock!