Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fun Times

Last night, this morning, it's all the same. I spent the night over my cousins' house last night with Gilbert (not my cousin) and Gregg. We watched TV and movies 'till 3, then talked 'till 5, then slept till an hour ago (11:00). Today, I get to hang out with some friends from school. Yeah, Christmas break has been good to me.

"But if you left it up to me, every day would be a holiday from real. We'd waste our weeks beneath the sun; we'd fry our brains and write it's so much fun out here. When it's all over I'll go back for another year." Jack's Mannequin - Holiday From Real

8 comments:

SmallFri said...

That is fun! I love staying up late and partying with friends!!!!! yeah christmsa break is being good to me too....it is so relaxing!!!!

Julia said...

Yeah Cherise stayed up untill 5:30am on friday. lol. The latest i'v ever stayed up is 3:30am.

Joey said...

Julia, you need to try an all-nighter

bex said...

hehe. all nighters are fun. . . .especially when you have coffee and movies, and really good books to keep you awake. oh yeah

Joey said...

not if you're by yourself though. It's all about long conversations about, well, stuff

Julia said...

you have a funny profile picture.

Anonymous said...

Joey you look like such a parkie jock in that picture :D It is very amusing.

juliA

Joey said...

Parkie Jock?