Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Elation and Remorse (but more of the first)

Over all, I have a lot to be happy about, but nothing is ever perfect (I'm not going there now). Saturday is gonna be fun; ice skating is a blast (I'm definitely making Alex stay 'till ten if anyone else is planning on doing that), and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to get for my secret santa person. Nothing terrible has happenned in the past couple days. I'm extremely psyched about the Jack's Mannequin concert even though it's almsot three months away, and I have a "probably" from my dad on going. AND Christmas is soon, so I have about a week and a half left of school. I think I'm starting to sound like an unnaturally optimistic blonde, so I'm gonna shut up now.

Your comments please.

4 comments:

bex said...

If i cant get the Cooks to say yes, along with thine bros, we'll definetly be staying till 10. SO NOT FAIR! alot of ppl I know are going to flippen awesome concerts sooon! Why can't I go? huh?huh?HUh? although I'd probably rather go to a different concert instead of Jack's Mannequin, but beggars can't be choosers. And yea you were sounding like an unnaturally optimistic blonde. . .but how would you know? wow. that was alot.

matanda said...

you do not sound like an unaturally optimistic blnde...you sound like me when im happy...wait... anyways... i would love to stay till 10 as well...oh wait...i have no idea where my parents will be that night. out of town some where...i hope i can even go...

Julia said...

I think I know who you got for the secret santa thing... And arn't you blonde to start with? c ya friday.

Anonymous said...

I am not gonna be at the secret Santa exchange because I ill be at a wrestling tournament.