Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Awesome Night

I'm so glad I could come tonight, it was so much fun. After dinner and setting things up, we went downstairs to the moonbounce and Brian, DJ, Mike, Alex, and I had like a minute to go at it. Then we had the "seed" spitting contest, which I won, even after a re-match with Mike : D. Later, we got a bunch of candy, and then at the end we hung around and Julia and Lauren took a bunch of random pictures, which they still haven't posted yet, and Brian gave Mike a wedgie (lol). Good Times.

4 comments:

♥Mandy said...

yea it was kinda fun...not as fun as the years before for me. I'm glad you had a good time, joey. You should have come with us to see beccah P.

Julia said...

Yeah it was a lot of FUN! I posted the pictures on my xanga.

Joey said...

nobody told me you were going

SmallFri said...

The stupid internet wouldn't upload the darn pictures!!! I'm still working on it!!!!!