Monday, June 11, 2007

Here's What's New

Let me start form the last time I saw all you guys (it's been an entire month, 31 days to be exact). Well, I got a faux-hawk; (pronounced fo-hawk) it's awesome. I've been out of school for 2 weeks, surviving finals was quite a task, but I did it, and my grades were very good. Of course, I didn't get any awards on the last day, but that came as no surprise. About a week later, I packed up and went camping and beach-going with a bunch of friends. Here's the list Carrie Bisciotti, Caroline Kerr, Gilbert Horst, Natalie Stephens, my cousin - Gregg Dwyer, my other cousin - Teresa Belcher, and Erica Lease (just listing the people who were my age). There were a bunch of other people came along to, and we had an awesome time staying up late and going to the beach where the water was numbingly cold. But all good things must end. We had to leave a day early because of a tropical storm, and that was a huge downer.
Alex has been in Europe for the past two weeks, marking the longest we've ever gone without arguing. He'll be home tomorrow.
I've discovered a bunch of amazing new bands lately, but I don't want to bore you with that. I'm probably too late to avoid that anyway. I also bought some cool band T-shirts; once you get over it's annoyingly hardcore appearance, Hot Topic is a great place to buy band T-shirts, and they're really comfortable, but be careful, they shrink.
One last thing, Please coment on music videos, I want to know what you all think of my musical discoveries, and I want to know that people are actually reading my blog. Over and out.

5 comments:

Julia said...

I hope you know that there's youth group during the summer.. And guess what?! Josh is letting us be F.L.O.C.K! Yay!

Beccah said...

Haha! I faux-hawk! I never thought of you getting one, but now that you say it yeah, your like the perfect person to have one. Well, sounds like your having an awesome time. And I like most of your music videos and odn't find your blog boring in the least bit. :)

Joey said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll find another music video to post

Julia said...

But this friday is Sonseekers and next friday is flock. They're going to alternate.

Joey said...

oh, darn it