Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Quick Update

I figured that I'd give my devoted readers (lol) a little update on my life in the past couple weeks. For a couple weeks I've been slacking in my running (blah!). I just finished a CD buying craze where I bought about 15 CDs in 2 weeks, but I got them on Amazon.com for really cheap. I went to a concert on Fri. (I posted on that earlier). It was really rough, but the last two bands (Self Against City, and Boys Like Girls) were awesome, and now I have a totally new perspective on personal space after being squished on all sides with hair in my mouth and all the other peculiarities of tight crowds that can be imagined (yeah, use your imagination). School's been OK. I've had a bunch of crappy conversations with a bunch of people that I don't want to talk to (ya know, the people who try to act cool, and expect you to want to hang out with them because they think they're cool), and some of the people that I actually want to talk to are always busy. I did have a good group conversation after school today though. Some of the good friends that I have at school are pretty awesome, and yes, they're preppy and that's cool. There's not much more to report, at least nothing that I'm willing to post here. I'm about to watch American Idol because I'm a dork, yep American Idol is dorky, but I watch it anyway (lol). g'nite

7 comments:

bex said...

American Idol is not dorky.

As much as you like CDs, you really shouldn't spend all your money on them...cause I'm sure you do.

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

HEY! AMERICAN IDOL IS NOT DORKY!! Are you calling me a dork because I like American Idol?!






lol

Justin said...

Now now, just because the tv show is dorky doesn't mean the people who watch it are dorky. I watched it for the first time in like two years this week and well yea its pretty much lame, why are they still doing this. so yea i would agree with Joey. Time for something new!

Joey said...

I never said I don't like the show, but it's common knowledge at school that it's dorky. Oh the funnies!

Julia said...

Ok fine I admit the show is (well at least the auditions) kinda dorky. But without it we wouldn't have Kelly Clarkson, Cris Dautry, or Carrie Underwood. So I give it my props for that.

SmallFri said...

ok you guys fight too much! lol Joey I am glad you learned that personal space is precious and it should never be invaded....concerts are like that somtimes hahahaha