Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Good and the Bad

So, this is for the people dying for an update.
Let's see, it starts out with the bad, well, the ugly in fact. On Mon. I got back a geometry test and it was a 50%, which is bad enough by it's self, but the fact that it was my first geo test below an A makes it even more frustrating, but whatever, there's nothing I can do about it. Things did get better though. I haven't had too much homework for the past two nights (I had a ton on Mon. though). OK, one more annoying thing. I'm one of the only ones not doing Lacrosse so none of my friends, except my cousin Gregg, can hang out after school. Anyway, last night's American Idol completely sucked, but I was really excited when Chris Sligh (who didn't really sound great, but who cares) sang a MuteMath song ("Typical"). Yeah that was cool. Today was awesome; the weather was perfect, and I actually wanted to run, so I put out 7 miles. We have Fri. off for the variety show, which is going to really good. Even though Rockbridge is small, there are a lot of really talented students there. You can buy tickets and get info at rockbridge.org. So that just about sums it up.

P.S. Please comment on music videos, i want to know what you think of my musical taste.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Blake Lewis did really great on American Idol.

Joey said...

eh, I think he's cool, but it wasn't great

He's not going home.