Monday, April 23, 2007

Here Are My Thoughts, Please Read

Well, this weekend was awesome. Josh did an awesome job as our youth leader. The guys dorm was fun; on Sat. night we were up 'til 11:30 even though lights out was at 10:30. The work wasn't unbearable, and without it, we wouldn't have found Jeff. I don't think I did anything stupid enough to regret this weekend, just a couple little things that don't even matter, and that's the norm with me anyway. I love our youth group.

Right now my life rocks, yeah it's true. Well, I'm a little stressed about finals, and this reasearch paper we're doing in History. But, ya know those personal problems that everyone seems to have that never ever go away? Well, it's been off of my back for weeks, but I'm still being careful not to let my guard down. I've been getting back into the swing of working out and running. I'm constantly growing closer to all of my friends at school and GBEPC, and I'm probably going to the beach with my school friends right after school gets out for a whole 3 day weekend. My only problem right now is in my relationships with my family, but those problems come and go, so I'll be fine. I could go on for ever, but the internet's gonna shut off in a couple minutes and I want this to post.

5 comments:

bex said...

Jeff.rocks.

yeah, alot of ppl have family issues. Good luck.

we'll miss you on Sundays

Beccah said...

I know families can be really frustrating, but you just have to remeber these people are annoying me so much because they're like, and I'm to have to be with them the rest of my life, and God did put me with them for a reason. Yeah, that's what I tell myself.

It was a great weekend and I'm glad you were there. That's fine you didn't say hi the other day. YOu were buisy, and you waved. :)

Julia said...

Your not going to be there sundays anymore? Yeah the weekend was awesome!

Nono said...

the weekend was a lot of fun

Joey said...

Big smiles :D