Saturday, January 20, 2007

CONCERT!!!

My dad decided to let me go to a concert finally, and I bought my tickets last night!

The main act is Boys Like Girls (cheesy name, but frikin amazing band. I posted one of their songs a few weeks ago. Also go to purevolume.com/boyslikegirls). The others are Self Against City (purevolume.com/selfagainstcity), Local (purevollume.com/local), Last Conservative (purevolume.com/lastconservative), and We The Kings (purevolume.com/wethe kings), all of which are really good, especially Last Conservative. The venue is Recher Theater is Towson (theres no seating, halelujah!). Doors open at 6:00 p.m. on Fri. Feb. 2nd.

I have a bunch of friends from school who really want to go. Carrie, Gilbert, Natalie have heard Boys Like Girls and really like their music, are definite yes's if they are allowed to go, and Caroline Gregg and Dana, wo still haven't heard anything from the band will want to go just because we're getting a group together even if they don't like the music.

post more later

6 comments:

bex said...

lucky...

Julia said...

in responce to your comment on my site.


I know I don't really like Christian music. go back to my blog to find out why.

Joey said...

I DID watch the vid.

hey i rhymed

SmallFri said...

I'm so glad you can go to the cocert!! It sounds like fun!!!!

We're all porcelain said...

newbie, lol at diction aka first act

Joey said...

sry brian, w/e, lol, at least i can headbang.